Please note: The M.S. in Business Analytics is a non-residential program. I-20 forms (student visas) cannot be provided for study in the M.S. in Business Analytics Program.
To be considered for admission to the M.S. in Business Analytics Program, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
Have a conferred bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university (The M.S. in Business Analytics accepts students from a wide range of undergraduate majors and professional backgrounds.)
- Have a minimum of two years of professional work experience (post-bachelor’s degree) by the program's first day of class
- Show evidence of strong problem-solving and analytical skills through a combination of academic background, GMAT, GRE, or Executive Assessment test scores, and/or work experience
- Academic strengths as demonstrated by a combination of undergraduate coursework, standardized test scores, and, if applicable, graduate coursework
- Qualities of character (e.g., motivation, maturity, tenacity, integrity, ability to work well with others, self-reliance, and leadership)
- Evidence of strong written and oral communication skills
- Motivation and goals
Attend an Information Session or Event
Learn more about MSBA and meet with our admissions team at an info session or an event near you. Sign up to attend here.
See UVA's full Notice of Non-Discrimination and Equal Opportunity.